Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1st Day of Preschool!


How did Preschool sneak up on me?? Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital? I guess that was Maren. . . a year and half ago. Hm. After struggling a little with the decision to put Ryan into preschool I finally did. His October birthday means he'll be in preschool for two years, which I realize now isn't a big deal, definately a bonus for him.
Lucky for me a great preschool landed in our lap, without much of any attempt to research one. We sent him off to become a "big boy." Maren took it the hardest, as you can see, she wanted to go to! I was a close second. He loves preschool! He's learned so much, so far. And much better than when I try to do preschool stuff with him. We so proud of him!

1 comment:

emily said...

oh good... you're BACK!!!

can't say much for me however.