Monday, April 19, 2010

Fallen off the blog bus!!

Without making any excuses for our absence, I will just do another picture update. Well, one excuse: EARLY PREGNANCY! I'm officially about 4 months along and feeling much better!

Maren turned 2 (the end of January)!

I realize now that I made that dairy free flourless chocolate cake more for me that her, but she enjoyed it too. I'll try something more cutesy next year.
She loves playing with baby dolls.

Maren's favorite perch!

The last few months:
Ryan can write his name all by himself! Good job, buddy!
I attempted to do something different with Maren's hair, and she let me! Haven't done it again since then, a lot of work for not much curl.
Dress up!

Naps with Maren.
couch potatoes
Cinderella working hard
actually her idea

Freezing 5K the middle of March


2nd place in my age group! But much slower than my best time! Ryan asked why the baby in my tummy makes me run slow? I did come in behind all these amazing ladies, but someone did tell me that 30min is still a good time for a 5K. Right!?

Easter Church activity



Easter

giant easter eggs

egg hunt





9 comments:

The Brewers said...

We were just talking about how much we missed you guys! The kids are getting so big! Maren's hair is getting super long too! She is so cute! I miss our fun playdates... Thank you so much for posting fun pictures, it is so much fun to see what you are up too all the way OVER there! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Can't wait to see pics of your belly :) I only have 3months left! Time sure flies when you are busy taking care of another little one. I am super excited though! Well, I guess I better head back and keep working on the chores. Take care!

Madsens said...

I'm running my first 5K on May 1st!! I'm way excited!! So fun to see pics of you guys. I miss your family. Hope you are feeling good!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Yey!!! I'm so glad to see you updated! Although it makes me realize how much I miss you guys! I can't believe Ry is writting his own name now, that's awesome! i also can't believe Maren's hair, it is so long! It's hard to believe that Cicily's hair will ever get that long by the time she is two. I love that Maren will take naps with you, Cicily is just barely starting to cuddle at all! love you guys and that new lil' bundle, can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl, only a few more days! By the way, way to go on your 5K, 30 min. is awesome!

Kathy said...

Congrats on the new baby. Glad to hear you are feeling better. THose first few months are rough, aren't they?!
BTW, I am impressed you can run when you are pregnant...so nice job on the 5K.

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

Hey Kunks! Kalli and Ziek have the EXACT same Easter Egg baskets! How fun are all of us!
We need to come visit you and your super cute little people! You need to sign up for the ST.G Marathon with Sarah and I (you could do that in your sleep Olympic girl)!! MIke too!

Lindsay Blain said...

SOOOO cute!! These pictures are adorable! And LOVE her favorite perch. That is SO funny. Easter looks like a blast! SUCH cute kids! :)

Pitcherpost said...

oh you have the cutest little family. I think I especially love maren for all her spunk!

Whitney said...

hey a new post! I check every once and a while, but keep seeing christmas. I was just about to give up. jk.

Laurel Eldredge said...

Congrats! So glad to hear you guys are doing well and the kids are getting so big!