Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shots & Kisses




Maren's 4 month Dr's apt was this morning...I hate holding my little ones down so that the mean 'ol nurses can poke them with the vaccines. But I suppose it beats the alternative of actually getting a nasty disease. Can you believe I used to give the vit K shots to brand new babies without blinking an eye. Maren's Dr. thinks she might have a hard time digesting dairy, so bring on the soy milk for me. Good thing I actually like it! But there goes my afternoon yogurt and no more ice cream. :(

We did a 2 minute photo shoot on Sunday with the kids. I couldn't resist with Maren in her cute navy blue dress from Grandma Kunkel. Thanks Grandma! Ryan is really being a sweet big brother these days! He hugs her and gives her sweet little kisses on her head or hands all day. And melts my heart with "I luv Mawen" and "She's so tute." And "momma, you have more baby sisters in you bewee (belly)?" I'm not sure if that last comment is directed at the squishy stuff that hasn't found it's way back into my tummy yet or if he just wants more baby sisters. I just hug him and tell him what a good big brother he is!

9 comments:

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Too cute Shell, I love that lil' blue and white dress and especially the little tights and shoes and don't forget the really cute lil' bow! Ryry is such a great big brother! I love and miss you guys! I'm glad you guys are bloggers now!

Kathy said...

Your babies are adorable! You all look great.

Haley said...

Cute pics, Rachelle. Bummer about the dairy... not sure I could live w/out ice cream right now:)

Troy and Amber said...

Awesome! I am so glad that you gave in. The kids are so cute as ever. Move to Houston already.

michael said...

Awesome blog. I'm so glad that you have decided to start one up. I hope you don't get too addicted to it. I can't believe how much Ryan looks like Jeff--poor kid. Just kidding. Hope we can meet up sometime.

Mike

Cardalls said...

Thanks for sending us your blog link. Your kids are so cute! I'm glad to finally see pictures of them.

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

hey don't forget that we have dibs on you moving back to Utah first! Kalli keeps asking when we are going to the zoo again with Ry Ry! I love that little boy and that super sweet lactose intolerant baby girl!

Laurel Eldredge said...

Really cute! You guys all look great!

Crawfords said...

CUTE family