Tuesday, February 3, 2009

November & December

So, obviousely I've not been very good at keeping up with this blog lately. Anyway here's an update on what we were up to in November & December . . .
Potty Training is going well!! I can't remember the last time we had an accident (knock on wood). With that said it is like pulling teeth to get Ryan to actually go into the bathroom, unless it's #2. In which case there is a full sprint. The bare bottom technique is what I resorted to.
Thanksgiving- We hosted Jeff's parents and sister Shalann. We had a great day cooking and eating, then headed over to the Oregon coast for 2 beautiful drissley days. Here are some of my favorite pictures from November:

Race Car Driving


Ryan reconnecting with the strainer, and showing Maren what to do with it.
Flash from the past: The day Ryan 1st discovered strainers, 9 1/2 months old

Maren showing off her cute & crazy personality.

"Oh, what do you do with a scurvey pirate? Make him walk the plank."


Aviation museum housing the "Spruce Goose" (Howard Hughs' BIG airplane)
Oregon Coast

Favorite Pictures from December:



No afternoon seems to be complete without a good sword fight.

Maren turned into a climber in December.

Her 1st accomplishments


Christmas in Spokane with lots of snow!!


"I want a race car & a gun"
Someone get me out of here!!

Christmas Evening Sledding & Roasting Marshmellows '80's Style
Enjoying the spoils
Maren & Cousin Parker
Giddee-up!
Baby Gabe & his daddy

Snuggles for Aunt Shalann

2 comments:

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

I absolutely love your lil' family! Thanks for coming to help me with out new lil' addition and answering all of our dumb and never ending questions! Love ya!

Lofgrens said...

What fun! I'm glad to hear potty training is virtually done! What is the "bare bottom" method. Trey turns three in 2 weeks and still WANTS to wear diapers. Don't know what to do now!