Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthday Boy turns 3

We had a combined Birthday Party at the park with Ryan's friend Talen (their birthday's are a week apart). They had a blast with all their friends running around. And they LOVED their Fire Truck birthday cake! I love parties at the park!! It was low stress, I got everything ready the night before. I didn't have to clean the house before or after, and I didn't have to worry about damage!



Auntie Sarah came to visit us the week of Ryan's Birthday! It was so fun to have her visit! And to see her growing baby belly!! We can't wait to meet our new little girl cousin!!



We spent Ryan's actual birthday at the pumpkin patch. It was such a fun day, with lots of activities:

Hay bail maze


Petting farm--these baby cows were only 2 days old!



Dried corn grinder


My personal favorite activity was the Pumpkin Launching. (Jeff & Sarah must have been having as much fun as Ryan & I were when we launched the first 4 pumpkins -- we didn't get a picture together.)






We ended the day with fish & chips for dinner from our favorite local restaurant. And of course with a giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake! Yumm. . .

Here's Ryan showing off a few of his birthday presents Pirate Style:


While Sarah was visiting we made this pirate outfit for Ryan's Halloween Costume. (We also sewed a super cute pair of pajama bottoms that would accommodate her little incubator.) We're so glad you came to visit!!

3 comments:

The Jensen Fam said...

Oh man, looks like you guys had a very fun filled birthday week for Ryan. Happy birthday Ryan!

Troy and Amber said...

Yeah! So glad you are back to blogging. Having to hear everything from Troy who talked to Jeff just is not the same. Really could your kids be any cuter!!!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Too cute, I love those lil' ones! Thanks for letting me come and visit! I had sooooo much fun! Love you guys!