Grandma Kunkel provided amazingly delicious meals as usual. Making sure that everyones favorites got on the table! Thanks grandma Kunkel for keeping us well feed and happy!! Even I was spoiled with a trip to the spa for facials with Emily & Shalann! While the grandparents & Todd wrestled with Maren's unhappy & tired side. (Now they understand what we mean when we say that she can be "a little difficult!")
We celebrated Grandmas birthday with a very gourmet cake the Emily spent all day on! Ryan especially like it!Emily & I discovered a fabulous fabric store that neither of us can wait to get back to next time we're in town! There were so many great modern fabrics (Amy Buttler) to choose from, and so many ideas swirling in our heads. Lucky for us and anyone who cares, the store has a good website that you can order from: http://www.thetopstitch.com/
Grandpa Kunkel did the 5 1/2 hour drive home to Vancouver with me and the kids. They did SO well! Maren slept most of the way, and Ryan was very content to watch Cinderella twice then take a good 2 hour nap. It couldn't have gone more smoothly! Then to top it off we had 'fish n chips' for dinner with Jeff, from our favorite fish place, before Grandpa caught a flight back to Spokane.
2 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! I want a day at the spa, that sounds fabulous! Ry and Maren are so cute, I miss them already!
Looks like you guys had fun in Spokane. And that fabric store you went in sounds neat. I checked out the website and they have some fun prints.
Post a Comment